Welcome to visit us!
mnav-btn
  1. Home
  2. /job
  3. /Ok Tedi Mining Mill Operations Job Vacan

Ok Tedi Mining Mill Operations Job Vacan

Ok tedi mining limited linkedin,Ok tedi mining ltd is proud to be 100% png owned, with 67% shareholding by the government of papua new guinea while the people of western province hold the remaining 33% interest.

Get Price

COMPANY INFORMATION

Note: If you're interested in the product, please submit your requirements and contacts and then we will contact you in two days. We promise that all your informations won't be leaked to anyone.

I accept the Data Protection Declaration